My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Some news

Hi!
FR: Hello!

Some news on my blog to let you know that we're doing fine here in L.A., our apartment is beautiful in a perfect area and we just got a car for Fabienne.

FR: Quelques nouvelles sur mon blog pour vous dire qu'on se porte bien ici a L.A., notre appart est nickel dans une ville tres agreable et on vient de trouver une voiture pour Fabienne.

On my side, I'm working a lot on my Thesis Film, meaning on the script and on the preparation of my casting cession which will take place on Wednesday. On Tuesday, I'll be in the Editing room to edit what we shot last Friday.

FR: De mon cote, je travaille beaucoup sur mon film de these, donc sur le script et le casting qui aura lieu ce mercredi. Mardi prochain, je vais etre dans la salle de montage pour faire le film qu'on a tourne vendredi.

Yesterday, we had a class about an amazing software which allows you to create very good storyboards in 3D and it was freacking awesome.

FR: Hier, on a eu une classe sur un fabuleux programme qui permet de creer de tres bons stroyboards en 3D et c'etait absolument grandiose.

Have a very nice day, that's it for today.
FR: Excellente journee, c'est tout pour aujourd'hui.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home