My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ronald Reagan's Library


President's Office
Originally uploaded by Marc Plocek.
Good mornging everybody,
FR: Bonjour a tous,

Last week, I was on holidays so I rested a little bit and I did some sightseeing tours.

FR: La semaine derniere, j'etais en vacances, je me suis donc repose un peu et fait un peu de tourisme.

I went to the Ronald Reagan's Library and I saw the President's oval Office and the amazing Air Force One.

FR: Je suis alle au musee Ronald Reagan and j'ai vu le bureau oval et l'incroyable Air Force One.

I also looked for a new apartment which I found and worked 3 days.

FR: J'ai egalement cherche un nouvel appart que j'ai trouve et travaille 3 jours.

Have a very nice day.
FR: Excellente journee.

Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home