My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Is it working ?


Me With... Ouah!
Originally uploaded by Marc Plocek.
Hello!!!
FR: Salut!!!

As written in the previous post, I worked 3 days during my holidays:

- 5 hours on Friday with my teacher. He directed a scene at school
- 17 hours on Saturday for a TV pilot in an amazing house (check out the picture)
- 12 hours on Sunday for the same director in the same house

FR: Comme ecrit dans le precedent message, j'ai travaille 3 jours pendant mes vacances:

- 5 heures avec mon prof. Il a dirige une scene avec des etudiants
- 17 heures samedi pour un pilot pour la TV dans une maison hallucinante (jettez un coup d'oeil a la photo)
- 12 heures dimanche pour le meme directeur dans la meme maison

It was tough, but fantastic. The experience was very interesting. See other directors who are not students, work with non-student actors is very useful for me.

FR: C'etait rude mais fantastique. L'experience etait tres interessante. Voir d'autres directeurs qui ne sont pas des etudiants travailler avec des acteurs pas etudiant egalement est tres utile pour moi.

Have a very nice time and take care.
FR: Bonne journee et a bientot.

Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home