My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Panasonic High Definition

Hi!
FR: Salut!

Next step on the cinemtography side is the High Definition camera.
FR: Le prochain pas en cinematographie est la camera haute definition.

The school taught us the Panasonic HD yesterday and what this camera can do is just amazing. It really look like film and the quality is unbelievable!

FR: L'ecole nous a enseigne la Panasonic HD hier et ce que cette camera peut faire est simplement hallucinant. Ca a le look du film et la qualite est incroyable!

We're gonna shoot stuff with this camera, look how it looks on the screen and then I will decide if I will shoot my thesis on 16mm film or on HD Digital.

FR: On va tourner quelque chose avec cette camera, regarder sur l'ecran comment ca donne et ensuite, je deciderai si je filme ma these en 16mm film ou en digitl haut definition.

See ya.
A bientot.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home