My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Break-Up

Hi!
FR: Salut!

I saw The Brek-Up yesterday in La Canada and it was a very very good movie.
FR: J'ai vu le film The Break-Up hier a La Canada et c'etait un tres bon film.

Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are just perfect. She's sweet and he's a man who doesn't understand his girlfriend, like almost all of us, guys. She's crazy but is exactly like all the women around the world.

Jennifer Aniston et Vince Vaughn sont parfaits. Elle est adorable et lui est un homme qui ne comprend pas sa moitie, comme nous tous, les hommes. Elle est un peu folle mais est exactement comme toutes les femmes de la planete.

I just can tell you that you have to see this movie. And enjoy it!
FR: Je vais juste vous dire d'aller voir ce film et d'en profiter!

Have a very good day.
FR: Une excellente journee.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home