My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tujunga

Hi everyone!
FR: Bonjour a tous!

A lot of things have been going on within the last 2 weeks.
FR: Beaucoup de choses se sont passes ces 2 dernieres semaines.

During the 35mm workshop, Keren from Switzerland came to visit me in L.A. It was a big and very very nice surprise.

FR: Pendant le workshop 35mm, Keren de Suisse est venue me visiter a L.A. C'etait une grande et tres tres bonne surprise.

She was on her tour of the world and came to the USA right after Australia.
FR: Elle fait un tour du monde est est venue aux Etats-Unis juste apres l'Australie.

And then, I moved in my new apartment with Fabienne.
FR: Et apres ca, on a demenage dans notre nouvel appart avec Fabienne.

If you want to know the address, send me an email, I'll give it to you.
FR: Si vous voulez l'adresse, envoez-moi un email, je vous la donnerai.

There we go, we're together again in the country where all the dreams come true.
FR: Ca y est, on est ensemble a nouveau dans le pays ou tous les reves deviennent realite.

About the school, we're working on the 2nd draft of our thesis film scripts.
FR: Au sujet de l'ecole, on travaille sur le 2eme draft des scripts finaux.

See ya.
FR: A+.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home