My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last Weekend

Hi again!
FR: Re-coucou!

Last weekend was fantastic. As I wrote, I went to a shoot with one of our teacher. A friend of his wrote, directed and acted in the film. I was gaffer/grip and actor for a very small part.

FR: Le weekend passe etait fantastic. Comme je l'ai ecrit, je suis aller sur un tournage avec un de nos profs. Un de ces amis a ecrit, dirige and etait acteur principal dans le film. J'etais pour la lumiere et le transport du materiel ainsi qu'acteur pour une toute petite partie.

3 actors were from the TV show 24. It's just incredible to work with that kind of actors. They are amazing and I love to work with these guys, they're awesome!

FR: 3 acteurs etaient du show TV 24 heures chrono. C'etait simplement incroyable de travailler avec ce genre d'acteurs. Ils sont parfait et j'adore travaille avec ces acteurs-la, ils sont geniaux!

Take care and hope to see you soon.
FR: Prenez bien soin de vous et j'espere a bientot.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home