My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thesis Film - Lot to do

Hi guys!
FR: Salut a tous!

I'm still working a lot on my Thesis film and I just finished class. Actually, it was our last class at the New York Film Academy.
FR: Je suis toujours en train de travaille sur mon film de these et je viens tout juste de terminer les cours. En fait, c'etait le dernier cours a la New York Film Academy.

Now, we still have something around 2 weeks of preproduction and then, we will be shooting for 2 weeks, then we'll be 2 weeks editing. In 6 weeks, we will go back on set to shoot 3 other weeks and finish 6 weeks in postproduction for more editing, music and visual effects. (Summary: 2 weeks of prep / 2 weeks of shooting / 2 weeks of editing / 3 weeks of shooting / 6 weeks in postproduction).

FR: A present, nous avons encore environ 2 semaines de preproduction, ensuite, nous allons tourner pendant 2 semaines puis 2 semaines de montage. Dans 6 semaines, nous repartons pour 3 semaines de tournage et on finira avec 6 semaines en postproduction pour du montage supplementaire, music et effets speciaux. (Resume: 2 semaines de prep / 2 semaines de tournage / 2 semaines de montage / 3 semaines de tournage / 6 semaines de postproduction).

As you can see, I won't be able to leave a lot of posts on my blog within the next weeks, but I'll do my best.
FR: Comme vous pouvez le constater, je ne vais pas pouvoir mettre beaucoup de messages sur mon blog durant les prochaines semaines, mais je ferai de mon mieux.

Have a very good day and take care.
FR: Excellente journee et prenez soin de vous.
Marc

1 Comments:

Blogger film feminista said...

have a great time making the film and good luck.
I recently graduated with a masters degree in film and am working on my thesis film too.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home