My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Film Business

Hello!
FR: Hello!

A short post to say that I'm going to edit a short scene for actors who graduated in May 2006. I shot a scene from the film Closer with them. It was directed buy our teacher Adam. I was the boom guy (sound).

FR: Un petit message pour dire que je vais faire le montage d'une scene pour deux acteurs qui ont fini en Mai 2006. J'ai tourne cette scene avec elles. C'etait dirige par mon prof Adam. J'etais le gars du son.

The actors edited the scene by their own and I offered to them to do it again from a director point of view (not actor).
FR: Les acteurs ont fait le montage elles-memes. J'ai propose de le refaire d'un point de vue directeur (et non acteur).

Other than that, I'm going to shoot a film this weekend from Friday to Sunday (12 hours a day) as a gaffer/grip (lights and move stuff around).
FR: Autrement, je vais tourner un film ce weekend de Vendredi a Dimanche (12 heures par jour) en tant que gars pour la lumiere ainsi que pour bouger le materiel.

A small part for me as an actor too :-)
FR: Une petite partie ou je devrais etre acteur egalement :-)

Have a very good day!
FR: Excellente journee!
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home