My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Superbowl

Hi!
FR: Salut!

I went to a bar with Robyn, Gilbert and a couple of friends of them. The ambiance in the United States the day of the Superbowl is just amazing! You don't trust me ? Then click on the title of this message, you'll see crazy pictures ;-)
You'll see first their new house and then, the pictures from the bar.

FR: Je suis alle dans un bar avec Robyn, Gilbert et quelques-uns de leurs amis. L'ambiance aux Etats-Unis le jour du Superbowl est tout simplement incroyable! Vous ne me croyez pas ? Cliquez sur le titre du message et vous verrez quelques images un peu folles ;-)
Vous verrez d'abord des photos de leur nouvelle maison, puis celles du bar.

800'000'000 of people were watching the show in over 200 countries.
FR: 800'000'000 de personnes ont regarde ce show dans plus de 200 pays.

Take care and enjoy the pictures.
FR: Prenez bien soin de vous et profitez des images.

Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home