My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My 3rd week


Universal Studios
Originally uploaded by Marc Plocek.
Hello!

The week number 3 was just amazing. It was so interesting! On Friday, I directed a short film in the backlots of Universal Studios (European set - see picture).

FR: La semaine numero 3 etait simplement incroyable! C'etait super interessant! Vendredi, j'ai dirige un court metrage dans les studios Universal (partie Europe - voir photo).

Then, on Saturday, I directed my 3 week project wich is a Music Montage. My actors were... I can't describe how good they were. They were really, really, really surprising, I was impressed by them.

FR: Ensuite, le samedi, j'ai realise mon projet de la 3eme semaine qui est un montage musical. Mes acteurs etaient... Je ne peux pas decrire, ils etaient vraiment tres tres tres tres bons. J'etais impressionne par leur performance.

We shouted 2 short films on Saturday from 07:30 am to 08:00 pm and on Sunday, 2 short films as well, from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm. I was tired by really happy and still impressed by all the actors we'd worked with during the weekend.

FR: On a tourne 2 court metrages le samedi de 07h30 a 20h00 et le dimanche, 2 court metrages egalement, de 09h00 a 20h00. J'etais tres fatigue mais encore impressionne par la performance de tous les acteurs du weekend.

I wait impatiently on Thursday, it's the day we're going to edit our weekend film. Now, I just edited my film shouted in the Universal Studios on Friday and I'm not fully satisfied with it because of light (sun) and number of shots (I miss some cuts on the film). The actors were very good also on Friday.

FR: J'attends avec impatience jeudi. C'est la que nous allons faire le montage de nos films du weekend. La, j'ai juste fait le montage du film tourne aux Studios Universal vendredi et je ne suis pas totalement satisfait a cause de la lumiere (soleil), le nombre de scenes (il m'en manque sur les films). Les acteurs, quant a eux etaient egalement excellent le vendredi.

I wish you a wonderful week, take care and take it easy!
FR: Je vous souhaite une merveilleuse semaine, prenez soin de vous et restez cool!

Work is not always easy, but is it the most important thing in your life?
FR: Le travail n'est pas toujours facile, mais est-il la chose la plus importante dans votre vie?

Markiboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home