My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Editing - first steps with Final Cut Pro

Hi guys!
FR: Bonjour a tous!

This week, I did my first steps of Editing films on Final Cut Pro. It was very very very interesting and I truly loved it. It's an amazing tool, it's unbelievable all the things you can do with it !

FR: Cette semaines, j'ai fait mes premiers pas dans le montage de film sur Final Cut Pro. C'etait tres tres tres interessant et franchement, j'ai adore. C'est un outil fabuleux, c'est incroyable tout ce que l'on peut faire avec !

Tomorrow, we will have to edit our own movie we shooted last weekend. It's not going to be really hard, but anyway, we'll have a lot of fun doing the editing.

FR: Demain, nous devons faire le montage de notre propre film que nous avons tourne le weekend passe. Ca ne sera pas tres difficile, mais de toutes facons, nous allons avoir beaucoup de plaisir a le faire.

Kisses and hugs to you guys.
FR: Gros becs a vous tous.
Markiboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home