My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mr Steven Spielberg

Hi!
FR: Salut tout le monde!

This morning, when I arrived at the school in the Universal Studios, there was a fantastic car which came out of the parking lot of the Studios. Steven Spielberg was driving it. We were three of us, we couldn't believe it.

FR: Ce matin, quand je suis arrive a l'ecole dans les Studios Universal, il y avait une voiture magnifique qui est sortie du parking des Studios. Steven Spielberg etait au volant. On etait trois, on pouvait a peine le croire.

Amazing area Hollywood ! I saw Steven Spielberg, guys !!!
FR: Hallucinant cet endroit qu'est Hollywood ! J'ai vu Steven Spielberg !!!

Kisses and hugs.
FR: Gros becs et a bientot.
Markiboy

P.S. Explanations for last weekend coming soon...
FR: P.S. Rectis du weekend passe prochainement...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home