My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Crew

Hi!
FR: Hello!

A couple of words about my amazing crew I've worked with the first quarter. Unfortunately, we're not gonna work together in the second quarter because our teachers wants us to work with everybody.

FR: Quelques mots sur l'excellent groupe avec lequel j'ai travaille le premier trimestre. Malheureusement, on ne va pas travailler ensembles le second trimestre parce que les profs veulent qu'on travaille avec tout le monde.

We had a lot of fun together and it was amazing how much we could trust each other. If Kim from Oklahoma or Jose from Spain was DP (Director of Photography) or AC (Assistant Camera), the camera was always ready and I could spend my time with the actors and that's the way it works. If one of them said "I got the shot", then just go to the next one.

FR: On s'est beaucoup amuse ensemble et c'etait vraiment incroyable combien on pouvait se faire confiance. Si Kim d'Oklahoma ou Jose d'Espagne etaient DP (Directeur de la Photographie) ou AC (Assistant Camera), la camera etait toujours prete et je pouvais passer tout mon temps avec les acteurs, et c'est comme ca que ca doit marcher. Si l'un d'eux dit "C'est bon, j'ai eu le shot", on passe simplement au suivant.

We spent a lot of time together the weekends on the shoots and also outside. We went out thousands of time and we had always a great time. We're still going out but we don't work together anymore. We'll see what's the future will be with the new crew.

FR: On a passe beaucoup de temps ensembles les weekends pendant les tournages mais egalement en sortie. On est sorti des milliers de fois et on s'est toujours bien marre. On sort toujours a L.A. mais on ne travaille plus ensemble. On verra bien ce que le futur me reserve avec les nouveaux.

It was great to work with you guys, thanks.
FR: C'etait genial de bosser avec vous, merci.

P.S. Have a look at Kim's website and click on the title "My Crew"
FR: P.S. Jetez un coup d'oeil aux photos de Kim en cliquant sur le titre "My Crew"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home