My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Monday, March 06, 2006

VIBE Party


Kandace & me
Originally uploaded by Marc Plocek.
Hi!
FR: Bonjour!

I went to the VIBE party (Vibe is a hip-hop magazine) organized by Queen Latifah. It was just amazing!

FR: Je suis alle a une soiree VIBE (Vibe est un magazine de hip-hop) organisee par Queen Latifah. C'etait simplement incroyable!

Robyn invited me at that party and I met some famous people. I couldn't believe it! I was like a child and I couldn't even say a word with my eyes plenty of surprises!

FR: Robyn m'a invite a cette fete et j'ai rencontre quelques personnes connues. Je ne pouvais pas y croire! J'etais comme un gamin et je pouvais meme pas dire un mot avec mes yeux plein de surprises!

We ate first at the restaurant called "AGO". The owners are Tony Scott and Robert De Niro. It was really good and not that expensive. At our table, there was Anthony Mackie. If you don't know him, have a look on imdb.com.

FR: Nous avons d'abord mange dans un restaurant appele "AGO". Les proprietaires sont Tony Scott et Robert De Niro. C'etait vraiment excellent et meme pas trop cher. A notre table etait Anthony Mackie. Si vous ne le connaissez pas, jetez un coup d'oeil sur imdb.com

I met Kandace Lindsey who is a singer. She works with Marc Anthony. That's the picture. She's very very nice and has an amazing voice.

FR: J'ai rencontre Kandance Lindsey qui est une chanteuse. Elle travaille avec Marc Anthony. C'est la photo. Elle est tres sympa et a une voix incroyable.

Have a good day and see you.
FR: Excellente journee et a bientot.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home