My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Marc Plocek Productions


English:

Good morning,

I wanted to share the logo of Marc Plocek Productions Company. It has been created by my Dad Richard Plocek and reproduced on Adobe Illustrator by my Swedish friend Simon Hullberg. Do not hesitate to let me know what YOU think about it.

I am currently working on the website, it will be online in the middle of October.

Take care.
Marc

***

Français:

Bonjour,

Je voulais vous montrer le logo de la société Marc Plocek Productions. Il a été créé par mon papa Richard Plocek et reproduit sur Adobe Illustrator par mon ami suédois Simon Hullberg. Dites-moi ce que VOUS en pensez.

Je travaille en ce moment sur le site interet qui sera online à la mi-octobre.

Meilleures salutations.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home