My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Steve Carell

English:

I can't believe it!

Yesterday, I arrived with the elevator at the 5th floor and who was waiting ? Mr. Steve Carell. The movie star of "The 40 Year Old Virgin". He is very famous here in the United States. He presents a TV show, he is pretty good at the Box Office right now with "The Little Miss Sunshine".

After Steven Spielberg, I have to say that Steve Carell was pretty impressive, too. Especially because I love his very funny movie last year. Click on his name in the title, you'll be forwarded to some additional information about him.

Take care.
Marc

***

Français:

Incroyable! J'y crois pas!

Hier, j'arrive avec l'ascenseur au 5ème étage et qui attendait ? M. Steve Carell. La star du film "40 Ans, Toujours Puceau". Il est très connu ici aux Etats-Unis. Il présente un show TV et même très bon au Box Office en ce moment avec "The Little Miss Sunshine".

Après Steven Spielberg, je dois dire que Steve Carell est également très impressionnant. Surtout que j'avais adoré son film super drôle de l'année dernière. Cliquez sur son nom dans le titre, vous trouverez plus d'informations sur lui.

Meilleures salutations.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home