My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

THE END!

English:
Hi everybody!

My movie finally called "Training Wheels" was screened on Friday night at the Warner Brothers Studios. "Going Nowhere Fast", the film I edited, also. I received my diploma so I'm done with the one year program from the New York Film Academy.

The next step is the editing program also at NYFA starting in January. To follow this adventure, I have created another blog which is called My Dream Coming True.

Thanks a lot for reading my blog and meet you on the next one.
Take care. Marc

***

Français:

Bonjour à tous!

Mon film que j'ai finalement nommé "Training Wheels" a été projeté dans les studios Warner Brothers. "Going Nowhere Fast", le film que j'ai monté, également. J'ai reçu mon diplôme et j'ai donc terminé le programme d'une année de la New York Film Academy.

La prochaine étape sera le cours de montage également à la NYFA qui commence en janvier. Pour suivre cette prochaine aventure, j'ai créé un autre blog: My Dream Coming True.

Merci d'avoir lu mon blog, rendez-vous sur le suivant.
Prenez bien soin de vous. Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home