My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Almost Finished

English:

It is 1:30 am and I gave back my film about 2 hours ago. The pressure of the deadline is gone and the great work of all the people I worked with will be screened on Friday.

I can't believe that the One Year Program is almost done. We still have 2 days of classes and then we will all go to the real world called Hollywood after the graduation at Warner Brothers and a party somewhere on Santa Monica Boulevard.

Well, I'm ready to be a good editor. At least a good Assistant Editor to start with.

Take care and see you.
Marc

***

Français:

Il est presque deux heures du matin et il y a environ 2h00, j'ai rendu mon film. La pression s'est envolée et le superbe boulot de tout le monde sera projeté vendredi.

Je ne peux presqe pas croire que le program d'une année est presque terminé. On a encore deux jours de classe et après la graduation aux Studios Warner et la fête à quelque part sur Santa Monica, bonjour le monde réel de Hollywood

Bref, je pense être prêt pour être un bon monteur. En tous cas, un bon assistant pour commencer.

Prenez bien soin de vous et à bientot.
Marc

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo mon gars
tout de bon et bonne fiesta

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'était anne-claire by the way

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home