My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend In San Diego

English:

Good morning everyone,

We went to San Diego this weekend to meet Muriel and Robert. It was my first time at their place, and this house is just wonderful.

We spent time outside, we were in the jaccuzzi for a while and our bedroom (check picture on the right) was gorgeous. We even saw a film called "Bowfinger" on their bigscreen Sony TV.

It was a great time and I relaxed a lot from my crazy editing job from Hollywood for our Thesis Films. So, I'm ready to get back to work.

Thank you to Muriel and Robert. Enjoy your vacation.
Take care. Marc

***

Français:

Bonjour à tous,

On a été à San Diego ce weekend où on a recontré Muriel et Robert. C'était la première fois que j'allais chez eux. Leur maison est magnifique.

On était dehors, on était même dans le jaccuzzi extérieur pour un moment et notre chambre (jetez un coup d'oeil à la photo sur la droit enhaut) était incroyable. On a également regardé un film qui s'appelle "Bowfinger" sur leur grand écran Sony.

C'était un moment très agréable et relaxant. Je me suis bien reposé de mon boulot de fou hollywoodien sur les films finaux. Je suis donc fin prêt à me relancer dans la gueule du loup.

Un tout grand merci à Muriel et Robert. Profitez de vos vacances.
Meilleures salutations. Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home