My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Basic Instincts 2

Hi!
FR: Hello!

Last weekend, I went to the movie theater and watched Inside Men. It was good, but the story was not very easy to understand I think. Well, it's a Spike Lee movie and I have to say that I love his style.

FR: Le weekend dernier, je suis alle au cinema et j'ai vu Inside Men. C'etait bien, mais l'histoire pas tres facile a comprendre je trouve. Bref, c'est Spike Lee et j'avoue que j'aime beaucoup son style.

I also saw Basic Instincts 2. Sharon Stone is really perfect in her role of femme fatale. Like in the first one, there are a couple of endings possible.

FR: J'ai egalement vu Basic Instincts 2. Sharon Stone y est excellente dans son role de femme fatale. Comme dans le premier volet, il y a plusieurs fins possibles.

See you soon and take it easy.
FR: A bientot et restez cool.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home