My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Failure to Launch"

Tonight, I went to the movie theater to watch "Failure to Launch" with Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey.
FR: Ce soir, je suis sorti pour voir le film "Failure to Launch" avec Sarah Jessica Parker et Matthew McConaughey.

It's not a serious movie I would say, but it's funny, entertaining and just good. Personally, I loved it and Sarah Jessica Parker is just beautiful. She's sweet and her eyes work perfectly with the camera.

FR: C'est pas un film serieux je dirais, mais c'est drole, divertissant et simplement bon. Personnellement, j'ai adore et Sarah Jessica Parker et simplement superbe. Elle est adorable et ses yeux se marient parfaitement avec la camera.

Take care guys, and hope to see you soon.
FR: Prenez soin de vous et j'espere vous voir bientot.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home