My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

City Walk


IMAX Movie Theater
Originally uploaded by Marc Plocek.
Hi!
FR: Hello!

We went to the City Walk of Universal Studios with Fabienne. It was pretty nice and still impressive. This place is just crazy and amazing.

FR: On a ete au City Walk d'Universal Studios avec Fabienne. C'etait plutot sympa et toujours aussi impressionnant. Cet endroit et simplement fou et sublime.

Today (Tuesday), I met Vincent Gillioz who is a music composer. For those who saw the TV show "Temps Present - Les Suisses a Hollywood", he was in there. Check his website: www.vincentgillioz.com.

FR: Aujourd'hui (mardi), j'ai rencontre Vincent Gillioz, un compositeur. Pour ceux qui avaient vu "Temps Present - Les Suisses a Hollywood", il etait dans l'emission. Allez sur son site: www.vincentgillioz.com

I will contact some editors he knows. This is very nice from him to give me these names. YES!

FR: Je vais contacter des monteurs qu'il connait. C'etait tres sympa de sa part de me donner ces noms. YES!

Take care and see ya!
FR: A bientot et pas trop de folies.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home