My Film Making Experience

I share my experience in L.A. as a filmmaker student at the New York Film Academy.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Some Changes On My Blog

English:

As you might have seen it, there are 2 new things on my blog:
  1. the English version is now written completely before the French version starts
  2. a new window appeared below my links: the "coComment"
The coComment allows the user to track the comments he put on different blogs and track conversation if he is interested in anyone of them on the website of coComment and others.

So, feel free to subscribe to coComment if you want (it's free), but feel free to post some comments on my blog to tell me what you think about it and what I should change and improve.

Afterwords, I will put a comment on your blog as soon as I get you URL. It'll be visible on my blog through cocomment.

Take care and hope to see you soon.
Marc

***

Francais:

Comme vous l'avez peut-etre remarque, il y a deux nouveautes sur mon blog:
  1. la version anglaise est a present entierement ecrite avant que la francaise commence
  2. une nouvelle fenettre est apparue en-dessous de mes lien: le coComment
Le coComment permets a l'utilisateur de suivre les commentaires qu'il met sur differents blogs. Il peut aussi suivre plus facilement des conversations sur le web s'il est interesse par l'une ou l'autre d'entre-elles disponibles sur le site de coComment entre autres.

Alors alle visiter ce site et inscrivez-vous si vous le voulez (c'est gratuit), mais surtout, n'hesitez pas a deposer des commentaires sur mon blog pour me dire ce que vous en pensez, s'il faut l'amerliorer et comment.

Apres cela, je mettrai mon commentaire sur votre blog des que je recois l'URL. Celui-ci sera visible sur mon blog grace a cocomment.

A tres bientot et pas trop de folies!
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home